1. Applicants can pay admission fees through purchasing an Admission Card from any of the local banks or from the Finance Department on the Main Campus (Jenin) or from Ramallah Site. There are three types of Admissions cards. One for bachelor, one for master and one for diploma. Admission fees for Bachelor and Diploma is 200 NIS while 50 JD for postgraduate studies (non-refundable).
2. Fill out the online application form available at (www.aauj.edu/apply).
3. You can save the application's form data and send it later on.
4. Upon initial auditing an Acceptance Letter is sent via email or through SMS on your mobile device. Further remarks maybe added to the letter. Applicants who receive the letter should proceed to submit their original documents and pay seat reservation fee in order to secure final admission.
5. You can review the application status at anytime from the home page of the Admission Application using the login on your admission card.
The deadline for accepting applications for Bachelor Degree Wednesday 22/02/2017.
Classes begin on Saturday 25/02/2017.
Submitting the application form does not -necessarily- guarantee admission.
Save Application Documents
Please keep the Admission Card until the results of admission is revealed.
Requirements such as standardized testing and English language testing vary for different applicants
Applicants for Undergraduate Programs may be subject to a written or an oral interview.
The review process
Admissions officers personally review every application. There are no formulas to making admissions decisions; AAU seeks a mix of students who have a variety of interests, talents, and goals. In most of our programs there is no maximum number of students we can admit.
AAU offers a (limited) window to submit anything that might be missing from your application.
Please submit only documents or copies that you can replace because AAU does not return application documents.